RED 0.60% 42.3¢ red 5 limited

Pull your. head in Brian baby, this is not your private arena....

1. 748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Pull your. head in Brian baby, this is not your private arena. Spectator101 gave a great appraisal of the situation. What did you do? You threw up some rumour crap about RED and DCN. Congratulations, the boys fell for it hook, line, and sinker. You should be so pleased.
    As far as my forecast of Reds future, you are missing the big picture. To me, and those who got in on the ground floor, this is not a speculator play, we plan on getting off in the penthouse. What the elevator does in between is immaterial. I have always disclosed the timeline of my predictions. Would advise you to have a look at this before opening your mouth. Recent events have wrinkled the timeline, but the endpoint is still the same. Dilution may suck at the moment but, at KOTH stead state, in two years being debt free, when fiat currency is screwed and gold is king, will give us enormous amounts of free cash.
    Brian, you seem to have difficulty in understanding why management have gone to the market so early. Again look at the big picture. You seem to have a problem with big pictures. Every central bank in the world is printing money like there’s no tomorrow trying to keep the rate curve where they need it to be. If they loose control of this it’s goodnight nurse. While there’s no shortage of liquidity there is a shortage of pristine collateral. The banks aren’t lending because of this shortage so the fed is bypassing the banks and lending to anyone who has any sort of collateral, whether pristine or garbage. Their BS is heading for the moon. How long can they control the situation and interest rates? IMO not too much longer. Financial meltdown. This is why management has chosen to capitalise now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.3¢
Change
0.003(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $2.891B
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 43.5¢ 41.5¢ $8.989M 21.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
80 913422 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 2656722 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.