RED 1.45% 35.0¢ red 5 limited

RED 5 is a very interesting company so I would just like to...

1. 10,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    RED 5 is a very interesting company so I would just like to share some thoughts. I disclose RED 5 is on my short list of buys - maybe about position No. 5.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2069/2069982-65906bfecae892acdbccf2ae714f7871.jpg

The Chart should be self evident, and the indicator is the Accumulation/Distribution Indicator - it is an intra-period calculation which is cumulative period to period. It purports to distinguish between price action of investors accumulating stock, and those distributing (selling) - It is therefore a sentiment indicator.
    Reading that indicator we see that the last spike upwards (accumulators (bulls) in command) occurred between 12 and 17th March - and since then there has been distribution, or (according to ADL theory) selling sentiment has prevailed, even though there was a sharp spike upwards in price.

I want RED in my portfolio, I had a buy in when the Virus was a pup because I thought gold and gold miners would be considered a safe haven - I pulled when I saw that was not going to happen and also when I researched the GFC and saw it did not happen there either.
    So now - when do I buy? Well I do not intend to say, mainly because I have very little confidence in my ability to act in this current market.

But I will say one thing - You don't have to pick the bottom, buying a company with good fundamentals at a good price will reward us in future years. Just make sure you understand the risks. Many posts on this thread identify where to DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.005(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $2.380B
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 36.0¢ 34.8¢ $7.381M 20.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 500592 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 479161 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.