DYM 6.67% 14.0¢ dynamic metals limited

I am still of the opinion too many ASX companies have lithium...

1. 3,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 267
    I am still of the opinion too many ASX companies have lithium projects, but reckon MIN is trying to achieve something at DYM's Widgiemooltha, at Kali, at GL1, at DLI and whereever else they got a foot into, perhaps Chris Ellison's plan is to go toe to toe with FMG? Perhaps he is trying to go a step further?

But better these Aussie billionaires getting their hands on Aussie lithium projects than overseas owning them.

Overall this is great for DYM though. And hopefully it allows the team to spend more time working on the Nickel and gold.

And Nickel price has rebounded a bit. EV manufacturing still does have to clean up though, cobalt and nickel prices are down because of cheap unethical cobalt and nickel supply from Africa and Indonesia, (I think a message needs to be sent to those producers that you can't go using child labor, slave labor and you can't go shredding forests and polluting waterways either.)

Hopefully they clean that up and then Nickel prices will rise more which will help reopen nickel mines here in Australia and bring back profitability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $5.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $510 3.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8750 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 24949 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.