LKE 0.00% 3.8¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Landmark Agreement with Jujuy Province confirms tenure, page-27

1. 21,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2075
    SnooperNZ. Considering how you have researched Stephen Promnitz, which many apparently have not, and have gone to the trouble of posting your thoughts in this forum, maybe you could give us the benefit of that research by explaining "...and his past mining adventures. Leaves me a little on edge"
    Then, "Promnitz's past is reflected in the confidence the market has for this stock".
    How do we read that? Do you think that the market does have confidence in this stock, or,do you mean the opposite?

And, maybe, what's this all about, which I personally found to be very relevant and supportive?
    Prior to working for Citigroup and Westpac, he spent over 15 years with WMC Resources, Rio Tinto and Placer Dome, including a global brief as Manager-Acquisitions for WMC. He spent six years in South America, mainly in Argentina as Country Manager for WMC and Commercial and Exploration Manager. Prior to South America, he worked in exploration for precious and base metals in Papua New Guinea, SE Asia and Australia. Mr. Promnitz holds a Bachelor of Applied Science (Geology and Chemistry) from University of Southern Queensland, and a Bachelor of Science (Honours), Monash University. He speaks Spanish fluently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.9¢ 3.8¢ $27.35K 718.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 1483353 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 1300335 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.