ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Stick to it Smithy, but watch that home brew whiskey if I were...

1. 10,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    Stick to it Smithy, but watch that home brew whiskey if I were you.

Never heard of a place called Forrest down below Melbourne - the rest of us Aussies think Melbourne is the end of the road except to the west there's Geelong where they built the last of the Cleveland V8s for the GT Falcons - keep going through the scenic stuff and you get to Coonawarra, which is worth a stop too. Good stuff out to the east - very beautiful women come from Baaarnsdale - like bloody rabbits, no joke.
    I had a mate, also from Q, who was chief chemist at Courage Brewing - so we started Friday night there, think the company could not compete with Fosters, or maybe too many mates. And there was Crown Larger - now that's a respectable drop. Until they started putting floral and citrus notes in it.

Before that in Q in study days I was in a flat for three guys, usually from the country and within sight of Little Mr XXXX - winking away on the top of his hill.
    Saturday night parties on the wide verandah were the place to be - no invite required - bad behaviour and you got done over. Always started early with a wooden keg of bitter - women loved the beer off the wood, after that they were sometimes themselves on the wood, but in those days we were very protective of our womenfolk. Not allowed today I 'spose.

One day, someday when Inca presents again at Noosa (they are not on the list for the next one, probably because after the wet they will all be flat out like a lizard drinking) @maxter will surely organise for a contingent to come from over the ditch. Then we can conduct international relations by sampling each others beer, wines, and - I gasp at the thought - whiskey.

Been a good day for Inca, well done the buy side. My top up did not get hit, doesn't matter but it might on Monday.

Did you know it was Facebook and similar which dragged US market down last night - imagine a very long and sad Face-book. LOL HaHa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $622 155.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92029 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.