ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

JandJ. I agree totally with your first line. That is exactly how...

1. 8,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    JandJ.

I agree totally with your first line. That is exactly how I felt when I read that post.
    I don't know that it would be "disrespectful" to reply, after all, it is the hard earned savings of investors that we are dealing with here and newbies are entitled to know the argument from both sides, and not just one.

You are a gentleman, I know, having met you in person.
    However, being gentlemanly is not going to give the shareholders success in this company. We need to be more assertive to insure that we, the shareholders, are paying for the employees who will give us the best chance of success.

I am sure you are aware of the much overused saying attributed to Albert Einstein which says - "Doing the same thing over and over yet expecting a different result is the definition of insanity."

"history is old hat news, it's what is in the future that is important".
    I for one cannot see how the future will be any different unless we change the Perth management for one that is more suitable for the company.

"Compassion" for management left me many moons ago.
    Why do we think our leaders will lead any better now when nothing is being done any differently. They either have the ability to get things done or they don't.

Lockitt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.