ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Landowner Negotiations Successfully Completed - Frewena, page-205

1. 10,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Inca in the Barkly/Frewena group has the potential for multiple top shelf deposits.

Inca were an early pace setter in selecting tenements. Some selected prior to the moratorium halting claims while the National Drilling Initiative was underway and many others deeply researched prior to the publication of the NDI results. (Keeping in mind that the whole reason this region was targeted by the NDI was because of its inherent probability of finding a new mining region). As a consequence of that deep research done by Rob Heaslop (Inca's regional manager and consulting Geo) the moment the moratorium was lifted RH and Inca were pegging the best of the ground. They had competition, esp from NCM, but largely got what they were targeting.

Hence, the probability of 'discovery' is very good for Inca (and the others in the region) but do keep in mind it's a process. One mystery is are we into the deeper West Tennant style gold rich IOCGs or the base metal copper/zinc/lead rich mineralisation found in the Mt Isa region to the east. We are now rapidly approaching deployment time. If the weather keeps improving we could be putting in tracks and pads as soon as 4 weeks, worst case I would guess 8 weeks. The drilling will commence ASAP post tracks and pads. Then we will all get more answers.

I'm also hopeful that we will see preliminary drilling at Jean Elson and MaCauley Creek later in the season as well.

A big year for Inca and exciting times ahead.

Great post above Aubin.
    Last edited by Kalenn: 14/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $622 155.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92029 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.