ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

lots of different opinions here.. I still class myself as a...

1. 406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    lots of different opinions here.. I still class myself as a novice, but in my industry, I have clients that pay the company I work for to deliver clinical trials to them. Of course things go wrong and timelines need pushing out, but it is my expectation that I inform them proactively of this, and inform them what I am doing about it, so they can see it is no fault of my own and I am doing what I can to get things done.

To me, as a shareholder, don't we elect and approve positions in a company, so I kind of think the same respect should be show towards us with regular updates. Particularly as we are again 3-6 months behind initial scheduling of drilling in Australia. I think it is reasonable that we feel like having to 'micro-manage' Inca.

May of us have significant money invested over the years, which I know is of our choosing, but I do somethings feel there isn't a care factor from the company on this (but definitely more so that other companies on ASX).

Anyway, they are damned if they do, and damned if they don't... if an announcement is given and it is 'fluff' without anything having been accomplished in Q1, people will complain.

But surely, we have to be on the cusp of some very positive news. It is just a shame the SP has halved over the last 10 months... would be nice if we were currently at the 15-20c month before we finally drill something again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812260 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.