ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

MaxterWhen "Alteration Ridge" is mentioned, I'm sometimes...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 705
    Maxter

When "Alteration Ridge" is mentioned, I'm sometimes uncertain about where exactly is being referred to. Is it:

1. the rhyolite dome forming a ridge along the western side of the valley directly south from Humaspunco and which is multicoloured as a result of alteration
    2. or, is it the "greater Alteration Ridge" area, as ICG have called it in which they include the Pampa Corral, Uchpanga (which we drilled with Humaspunco), Colina Roja, Cuncayoc Copper and Alteration Ridge prospects
    3. or, is it the aforementioned Alteration Ridge prospect located on the eastern slopes of the ridge at the head of the valley, through which an IP line was run, but which never got the write-up attention from ICG as the other greater Alteration Ridge prospects?

I've always thought that Al lived on the multicoloured ridge somewhere and was perhaps keeping his exact location under wraps as he didn't want to risk intruders and having to share his lady alpaca flock,

Now, the rocks on this rhyolite ridge are probably similar to the rocks in the rhyolite lava domes around Taupo and on up to Rotorua that you probably have driven or boated past, and I'm pretty sure it would be a complete waste of time drilling into such rocks hoping to find copper and gold.

But, as I understand it, there could well be Cu/Au amongst the outboard margins of some rhyolite domes and there is precedence for such in our locality in Peru. So hopefully, at the meeting, Al would have got them to swiss cheese the Alteration Ridge prospect on the eastern flanks, not the ridge itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $622 155.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92029 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.