SVG 0.00% 2.2¢ savannah goldfields limited

Since you asked so nicely. I do read announcements. Here is an...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88

Since you asked so nicely. I do read announcements. Here is an extract from the last one.

- Since ore commenced being fed into the plant on 30 August a total of 4,050 tonnes of Agate Creek
    ore has been processed to date

- Approximately 27,500 tonnes of ore grading 8 g/t gold has been mined from the current pit at
    Sherwood since mining recommenced at the end of June, with the final drill and blast program for this
    pit being undertaken this week.

That leaves 23,450 tonnes on the stockpile. Lets say they can process 500 tons a day. That leaves roughly 47 days of ore. Then it is wet season, We have all been here long enough to know what happens in wet season. Unless they can get ore from elsewhere I think they will run out. We will have to wait and see. They don't have the environmental approval for the larger pit yet.
    I'm not downramping, I am trying to predict the outcome of this stock based on the information provided. Just like you.
    This company is pouring gold bars every other week and the volume hasn't budged. You asked " What is going on?", That's what I think is going on.

Please feel free to correct me if my figures are wrong.
    Have a nice day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.