SVG 4.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Laneway to Resume Gold Production from Agate Creek, page-109

1. 5,235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3219
    JWT, very interesting comment, something is going on which could explain why this company operates at a snails pace spending bare minimum to maintain it's balance sheet. Surely LNY isn't just a vehicle to benefit the company leaders and BPN office costs and holders have to be finally made a priority now imo.

Something must be planned behind closed doors imo as this worries me. The directors either are partners with the biggest holder or have a known relationship imo. All lack relevant experience in the gold sector imo most are financial execs types except our ex media guy who I seriously struggle on this appointment and is backed up by poor communications again and again all imo.. Strange company make up imo..

So ask yourselves who benefits more by going private and delisting from ASX?. It's far cheaper going private as the company model has now been established thanks to listing and funds injected by SB and holders. LNY don't have to meet the expenses occurred by all the governance rules by the ASX. Don't have to have to make announcements by constantly updating holders. Minority holders investment would be destroyed big time.. We effectively have absolutely no control and say going forward. So much easier for M&A, especially TO's, just look at EUC and it's failed T/O with Maroon, a lot cheaper and quicker than listed companies. Etc etc.

Think outside the box guys, it's certainly a possibility imo.. SB a lot more savvy and privy to info than us imo.. It's basically his investment. Why else are they not doing more and spending the bare minimum every year.. Why else does the company not deal with holders calls as many of you have complained on here .. Something isn't right here the way I see it... Not rocket science, gold all time highs and plenty of players wanting to buy out little gold coys.. Maroon even got a bidder.

All I know if we had a board imo who really wanted this company to see success then a lot more would and could have been done imo and we would have an offer "TO" if we have reserves by now. So I ask again why are we still under achieving and delaying imo??

Regarding board spills, remember the company holds the numbers and attempting to spill them is a waste of time and money if SB doesn't support a spill imo.

Guys firstly you need 5% of holdings (3.8 Bil shares issued) = 200 Mil shares to submit a 249D easily done with 5-10 holders. Set up a trust fighting fund to cover expenses. Now the hard work begins (done 3 of these with 2 successes and one failure). Have to then obtain the share register. Contact holders and gain support of 50.1%. No need to contact most holders say those owning more than 50000 shares as mail out expensive. Impossible task imo when SB and friends would almost certainly vote against a spill imo.

Great that Rob wished to nominate himself and I would urgently welcome a truly independent director or 3 new ones would be more beneficial for us holders big time. My preference is we need greater independence so would love to see all personally resign except SB due to his share number of holdings.

If this was to happen we have a better future. If not imo then we could be travelling at a snails pace or worse heading to delisting and we will all be forced to take our fight to the Take Overs Panel.. Know this process very well as us minority holders defeated a "david and goliath case" this year with iron ore company. So my advice to all vote accordingly and voice concerns to the company and media is our first steps imo!!! GLTA..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $0 3

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127574 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 49438 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.