LNR 14.3% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Why are people here whinging so much? We all know they have to...

1. UFX
    1,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    Why are people here whinging so much? We all know they have to raise quite a bit money to get through a fair amount of exploration. Some think this is a low ball raising. I disagree. Only a month ago any holder or newbie could have bought as much as they wanted at 0.003 which is the same price as was for the previous raising. The retail is not that much worse off if you had bought LNR then and there was days of continuous sales there. All this crying that holders were ripped off is just BS. The newbies that got on then should be delighted to have a chance to sell at a good profit or risk it and hold. Same deal here. The SP will probably drop to the raise price and then go up anticipating new soils results and for getting closer to drills.

What would have been the alternatives for this mob? Hope upon hope that the price increases on nothing except potential in the immediate future and then raise because they have to at whatever? A disastrous strategy IMO. LNR are not that flush with cash considering their near future spend so they have to get what they can, when they can. You can't rely on TOK to save the day either at this stage. The best strategy IMO is to make sure LNR are in a position to take advantage of the farm in if it looks good, but still have enough money so the company can dig its way out of trouble if it ends up being a duster. The market is not that strong to pump this to the moon. Just look at our peers, in fact, I'd say our market cap relatively speaking is doing quite well against some potentially good companies. Saying that though, it is low in a good market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $0 20

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 62505003 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 9632815 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.07am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.