LNR 0.00% 0.4¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Your posts are hilarious. Your reference to Sam's post that " He...

1. UFX
    1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Your posts are hilarious. Your reference to Sam's post that " He has called this to an absolute tee " just shows your infatuation with him/her. Your reply about INYATI in the same post had me roaring in laughter. You are caught hook line and sinker into researching all sorts of sneaky dead ends for him/her which you are all so eager because you have not got a buy yet. Its plain and obvious you are going to downramp LNR until you buy or this runs away from you beyond reach. Have you recently mentioned anything about exploration which is all LNR want to be about? They are seriously exploring a couple of decent anomalous areas right next to a Lithium mine. This potential is what all holders and potential holders should be excited about but never you. The last I heard about exploration from you was that the soils were crap because they were not ore grade. Hilarious, because they rarely are are not meant to be. Please do some research on grass roots soil exploration, farm in agreements, and survival of extremely low cap companies before you put up other hilarious posts on posts dead ends and rumors without fact checking company announcements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $12.57K 3.142M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 56693014 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6547116 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.