LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

The only hilarious posts are yours.You have been constant in...

1. 10,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 662
    The only hilarious posts are yours.
    You have been constant in your glowing views alm the way down to this level, and your telling us all I am wrong??? Anyone listening to your views from 4 years to now would be seriously losing money, do you gave got it terribly wrong and you gave the hide to say Samcharlotte77 has no idea.

I am talking about the deals done on the issuing of now one and a half billion shares, and the price now because of that.
    Talking about exploration results is so premature as they have not got heritage clearances to drill as yet.

I have never down ramped as you call it, I'm just discussing the share issues, ask what GDoggy thinks of it, look at his last couple of posts.

Glad you find them hilarious, as I stated Samcharlotte77 has been spot on to date, and J believe I have been pretty close as well.

I will never buy another share in thus company, do j don't know where you get the stupid false idea I want lower prices to buy in, just ridiculous, as I have stated tine and time again I hope for GDoggy and other long term holders this comes good, but continuing to issue minimum 500m shares at these prices well I'm not sure.
    enjoy the laugh, personally I don't find it one bit funny

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 6528282 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 35508560 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.28pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.