JAT 4.41% 65.0¢ jatcorp limited

Ann: Lanzhou Trading Agreement, page-60

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    I also noticed that LNAHC is huge and growing fast with probably billions spent on extra acres of new infrastructure for importing and exporting.

They are also involved in exporting local China meat from mainland China to Hong Kong and probably other places. Perhaps that was what was meant with this in the announcement

"With the deepening of cooperation, both parties intend to expand the domestic beef and mutton import market and expand the scale of beef and mutton trade by building a stable and diversified international trade chain system, expand trade business from unilateral import to import and export."

Perhaps they need Jatcorp to provide expertise, export and distribution services for mainland China meat to Hong Kong etc.

There are a lot of different import requirements from mainland China to Hong Kong. That is what Jatcorp does.

I did note that the Jatcorp CIIE stand not only had Australian beef but some Wagyu beef was from Australian Wagyu cattle imported into China.

All very exciting anyway. There should be a dollar or two in this deal.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $54.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 65.0¢ 65.0¢ $2.145K 3.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16129 62.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.0¢ 3776 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.