ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 55 Posts.
    On the point of the size of the resource I was wondering about the third tenement application that ORD reported back in October 09 as being 'in the final stages of approval' so emailed Frank Zhu seeking information as to when they expect a decision.

Frank rang me immediately to say that he had just contacted his people in China and Laos to seek an update but that they weren't able to provide any guidance as to time frames at present. He added that the Lao government was a complex organisation to deal with.

He did stress, however, that while ORD always likes to get access to new tenements they do not need this third tenement to justify the proposed refinery and he firmly believes they have more than enough ore in the two tenements currently held to sustain the proposed refinery's initial alumina output of 600,000 tpa and its expanded target of 1.8mtpa mta over a 50 year lifespan.

Frank's prompt response was refreshing and he seemed eager to answer my query in as much detail as he could.

Well done Frank and if you are listening - thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.