ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4999
    I hold the same view and very positive about GTR. I suppose I got in at an attractive price (low 2s) so I can afford to be a bit more patient than other holders who may be In the red having bought overs up to 5.4c. I can understand their frustration. As you say, the Utah Uranium project has barely started in the overall scheme of things/resource project timeline. There is a long way to go but some positive drill results will get this stock on the radar. 40 shallow drillholes have either already started or start in the next week. Therefore news is not far away.

I think that maintaining patience will definitely be rewarded! IMO closing at 2.7c is definitely a good positive step forward in the short term for the share price because we have failed on numerous attempts to get above 2.6c the past few months. When we did, the sellers arrived and the red days followed. Right now the buy-side is still looking pretty good so potentially this 2.6c capping/sell off trend has finished and we may start to get a steady rise the next month prior to drill assay results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.