SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Lapse of Performance Rights and expiry of Options, page-46

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Squidd.

What I am on about is being told for 3 Years in a row that we would have a very good Christmas. We did not get what was promist.
    I am saying that we want/need dates or time periods to be kept too. Not really expecting to the day, but at least within a week or two.
    Are you honestly saying that what was said by Giulio at Indaba was not price sensitive, about being asked by interested Finance suppliers to come back when Iro Ore prices have stabalised and gone back up in selling price? That the announced ASX dates for 2015 are now to be 2016. Giulio has still not commented on that revelation at Indaba to Sundance Resources share holders.

Your comment about me wanting far more influence on the direction of the company and access to the decision makers than my share holding should allow me.

Monday 28th February 2011. From Peter Canterbury, CFO of Sundance Resources.

The following information was made available by our GM Geology,and I trust answers most of your Specific questions.
    Your ongoing interest and Analysis of the Project is appreciated and will keep the market updated as relevent news is gathered,analysed and made ready for distribution.

I have been asked by the likes of Don Lewis after a talk of 45 minutes on the phone to send him information including maps on strike areas that I told him about.
    I suggested to Sundance Resources that they announce what they expect their future iron ore figures were likely to be, just like African Minerals and other were doing. They had Finance and Partners, even though their iron ore was low grade Magnetite. A couple of months later they announced the up-date of 9.2 billion to 13.2 billion tonnes on top of what had already been announced.
    Geologist in Cameroon thought it was their Boss posting on HotCopper when I was posting some of my research.
    Yes , I am just a normal share holder of Sundance Resources. I still expect respect from Management regardles of my standing or lack of experiance in the Mining Industry.

Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.