AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Lapsing of Options and Change of Registered Office, page-69

1. 3,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1901
    @coolgrace not my area of expertise but there would be nothing wrong with it in my opinion ,
    With the demand in EVs rising steadily I’d be very surprised if the Saudis or the yanks weren’t interested,, .at the end of the day we only need 150 million to get to mine , that is chump change for some of them Saudis !!!
    Question is , have management been courting these types people ?? I think Nigel and co were too mesmerised by the Chinese who in my opinion have been shafting us from day one that they haven’t had a contingency plan !! Now we’re left high and dry , hope I’m wrong .
    DRC is open for business , elections are behind us , Nigel needs to be courting everyone but China , has he got the contacts or the know how to do so ??? He is a geologist after all !!! After the CR debacle could Nigel orchestrate a 150 million placement JV etc etc ?? I doubt it ,, but maybe a new chair or managing director might be able to , but Nigel seems to be struggling to even get somebody on board , Nigel will still get a nice fat bonus for drilling a few holes though , he’s made sure of that one when he moved the goal posts for his performance based shares at the last AGM !!!!!
    That’s my rant over
    AIMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.