QXR 7.14% 0.7¢ qx resources limited

Ann: Large basin confirmed in drillholes at Liberty Lithium Brine, page-13

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Dog move? Why, I'm just enquiring about the Gold. Lithium is currently out of favour - nothing no-one doesn't know I should think.

Anyway, I've done some looking into QXR this morn. It appears to me to be a company that just chases the next shinny thing but doesn't have quality resources (to date) and doesn't inform it's investors what it's up to for an age. With the latest mediocre results I reckon they would be better off focusing on their QLD Gold and Copper opportunities simply because these commodities are on the up. Just an opinion.

I must say this Steve Promnitz has IMO, proved a colossal dud for you guys. By the looks of things a CR is going to be the next big step for QXR and we know how good they are for investors! Perhaps a consolidation is required first???

IMO QXR looks like a shell company - nothing tangible, low cash reserves. If they focused on Gold in Oz and found something worthwhile things could change I suppose. I'm currently looking at Gold in Oz at present (already invested in what I think is a good Oz Goldy with 3M+ oz under it's belt - and more to come) hence my inquires.

Best of luck to investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $7.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $8.262K 1.274M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 6967119 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 825442 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.