S2R 0.00% 12.0¢ s2 resources ltd

Kyngdominion, thanks for the post. Good food for thought and I...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Kyngdominion,

thanks for the post. Good food for thought and I have pondered on those very same points myself more than once.

Regarding the marketing... well as I have mentioned here before, the way I see it is that Mark Bennett seems like more of a 'let the results do the talking'/ marketing kind of guy. Maybe like Roosevelt's Speak quietly but carry a big stick philosophy.. There is a lot of merit to that. I think one of the benefits is that the share price has a tendency to not get too far ahead of itself in comparison to other companies. If we are only ever valued on what we have achieved and not on what is hoped for, or theoretically possible we dont get too ahead of ourselves.. the share price is 'less pumped' so has less to fall when the hype is possibly unfulfilled, but plenty of surprise factor to help it moon on great results. Fair enough.. we have dropped from 22.5c down to 11c in recent times...which on paper is quite a fall but my god.. its relatively mild compared to the shellacking some explorers have taken recently esp when u consider the truth is that we dont actually have anything other than hopes and dreams at the moment, albeit very nice ones.. a few other companies I have put money into whether consciously or not, over egged the omelette and suffered precipitous falls as a result due to lack of results unfulfilled expectations and general market malaise.

The pump is great for capital raisings for sure but ultimately if they don't come up with the goods, there will be a price to pay at some.point.

Part of this company's mantra is good capital management.. so i hope they can abide by that.. they mostly have done so so far, although the timing of the 14c raise wasnt that flash tbh . Great if you have a crystal ball of course but I'd rather see them slightly over raise at relative highs than be caught short nearing share price lows.

Ultimately in the end any explorer has to eventually provide a return in some form or else it will be punished. I truely believe as much as you ever can, in our current prospect's abilities to do that but ultimately there is no denying it comes down to the the drill rig and what it has to say at the end of the day. For sure.. next time we have to raise I hope to dear God that we somehow can do it at a much higher share price than we have today to avoid excessive dilution. Sell off off TRT or figure out some other mechanism that avoids the dreaded dillution. Not sure. Ultimately best solution is to get good results which I hope is out teams core competency but as with all explorers it's not entirely within their control.

As good as the ground may appear they can only find what is actually there. Time will tell on that one but it does seem that our ducks are lined up pretty well in that regard. Hopefully some good results soon. Seems we are funded for the meantime and there are quite a few opportunities that could provide some nice newsflow. Warrweena, glenlogan and least of all fosterville.. seems like they all have company maker potential but my god I don't envy the task of balancing the promotion of our prospects against the need to raise capital and coordinating them... damned if you do and damned if you dont kinda situation

Regarding agnico takeover.. this coveted tenement that fell into our bass playing MD's lap.. well as you said.. in some ways S2r's entire valuation is not far from what it would have cost them for just a bare bones bid plus expenditure promises to obtain it. Why not just pay a .premium, if any, make a move on s2r.. shave off glenlogan, warraweena and the other assets if theyre really that masochistic then pocket fosterville for ..well I'm not sure.. but probably not much more than they would have paid anyway If they had won it in the first place?

Maybe they think we can go lower? Not impossible, but I doubt that's their reasoning. Not sure what it is really, but there is no way Mark Creasey or Mark bennet(or me and I'm sure many others btw) would part with our shares at this stage of the proceedings at anywhere near the current share price. I recently caught a few more when It dumped to 13.5c.. whether good or bad.. we will see, but let's just say I'm not here for incremental gains. Point is that explorers are risky as fk so IMO you have to be a bit of a meathead to put your money in them for just a small return. Plenty will Punish you so you need your winners to be true winners to make up for the majority of shitty returns you are likely to encounter from the rest of them.

Regardless, it seems like easy picking for agnico at the moment. Personally I'm glad their not trying because despite the low share price at the moment I'm happy to wear the risk to get the rewards rather than gain some token profit for selling out to the Agnicos or whatever corporate waits in the bushes for us.

So much upside here compared to by the downside. That's what I like.

gold price struggling to get below 2000 us..so many reasons for it to moon.

brilliant potential here.. early stage and lots of potentially positive newsflow.on most of our ground.

. Most of our prospects are at a fair early stage and from what I understand ate fairly juicy prospects. Better than average for sure.

reasonably well funded for the near future.

Solid backers in Mark Creasy amongst others. He's no fool and has benefited from Mark Bennett's geological brain before.. putting his money where his mouth is.

Not too many shares on the register... yet.

anyway.. let's see what happens. Seems like we should be due so.e drill results reasonably soon.. fingers crossed for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add S2R (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 111331 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 44401 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
S2R (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.