ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Hi all and just back from a few days out at the Frewenas, with...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Hi all and just back from a few days out at the Frewenas, with young Rob, progressing some logistical issues to allow us to progress exploration activities, and it was nice to get back and see that the first of the gravity survey (clearly still preliminary) data has been released. As Kalenn said in his excellent post this morning (spending time in the field with our smart young geo, Rob is paying off I think), this is shaping up very nicely. We also need to remember that what has been reported today is just one of multiple priority 1 targets that were generated by the AMAGRAD survey last year, so there is a lot to like and a lot to look forward to.

Clearly a lot of water still to "flow under the bridge" before we can be assured that we are sitting on a Tier 1 type deposit and the drilling, as always, will be the key. However, all the boxes have been ticked to date and we are moving as fast as we can to both secure the MMP (Ministerial approval) to allow for drilling and to also lock in a preferred driller. As previously announced by the company, it is our intention to drill this year and a substantial drill campaign, for what is essentially first pass drilling, is planned. I can't wait and am looking forward to seeing the drills turn and to start to log the core.

I also suspect that the AMAGRAD survey currently being flown will add to our targets and the greater coverage of higher resolution data will add to our understanding of the area in general and identify specific targets for follow up. When we were at Frewena, over the past few days, we actually saw the plane flying the AMAGRAD survey which was pleasing and reassuring to know that we will have further geophysical data to help inform our exploration activities and priorities. One thought to leave with you on this! Your little Inca is probably one of, if not the most active, juniors in Australia in terms of the amount of geophysics that is being undertaken across its projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812260 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.