ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Shareholders .... it is far too early to start talking about...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Shareholders .... it is far too early to start talking about exactly what the signatures our Frewena anomalies are likely to be representative of. We are in a brand new mineral province and there will be multiple types of mineralisation styles found, as there is in every metallogenic province. In all likelihood we may have more than one style across the multiple anomalies already identified.

We are seeing some IOCG characteristics in the drill hole geology in some of the NDI holes and also SEDEX environment geology in others. NDI hole 4 sure had the characteristics of both styles with heamatitic alteration you would expect with IOCG's but I was also struck by the strong resemblance of the black/graphitic shales and folded and finely banded and mineralised altered sediments, which reminded me of the ore bodies I have seen at Mt Isa, Hilton, George Fisher and Dugald River in the Mt Isa province. Also remember that the geophysical signatures we are seeing are not unique to a specific mineral deposit type and in fact there is a strong possibility that some of the signatures, even though they have similarities with IOCG, porphyry, SEDEX etc types of mineralisation, can also be caused by non metallic features (black shales, ultramafic dykes, magnet rich bodies etc etc).

So let's not get too far ahead of ourselves please. The good thing is that we have multiple stand out priority 1 anomalies across a number of the projects and that they are suggestive of both IOCG and SEDEX styles of mineralisation, and maybe even others such as orogenic copper-gold. I am greedy and hoping for more than one Tier 1 deposit on our ground and, if that is the case, will not at all be surprised if we have multiple styles of deposits. Let's be happy that we have so many strong targets and let us not constrain our thinking about what these could represent. The more open we remain to the possibility of more than one style of deposit, the less likely we are to predetermine what we think we are chasing and to then perhaps make the mistake of narrowing our exploration thesis, to the extent that we miss the other opportunities.

Happy that people are excited and exploring various possibilities but let's not get too hung up on one particular deposit model.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812260 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.