VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Large EM conductor under High Grade Zn-Cu-Au drilling at GGN, page-167

1. 6,639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    "16 primitive bbf paid trolls active historically and the few which are active still are eg darth vadar, navarone, shecka, ajax etc."

'Voytec this is incorrect. You have called me a paid troll from the BBF (greenies). I'm not. I am a shareholder who could see through the BS early enough in relation to the first Riley shipment and had the temerity to question whether it would be profitable or not. My questioning the profitability of Riley has proved in hindsight to be correct. Basically I am a former shareholder that made a profit...sold...was silly enough to buy back in at 13.3 and lucky enough to exit at 10c. I just post what I see. I don't like what I see.

You previously posted a will for me to leave monies to the BBF foundation. I have taken this as an implied death threat. I have a long memory. You have have made a lifetime enemy by doing this. I will post freely and not be bound by some unspoken rule that only holders of the stock can post (as this mostly skews the posts to overly positive posts).
    Last edited by Ajax: 09/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.