VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Ann: Large EM conductor under High Grade Zn-Cu-Au drilling at GGN, page-175

1. 1,587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Correction for the other up ramper. And this is just one ac.

I've asked before, that you give examples of my down ramping. You are unable to do it but I can find, and quote if need be, ample up ramping.
    The problem you have is most of what I said has either come to fruition or eventuated for which I was drilled for. Wasn't popular at the time but I was not down ramping. Just giving an unpopular opinion.

I called poor management months ago and copped it, big time, even from those now calling for heads to roll. I called AR body language out, (it screamed, loudly, I'm lying) and gave a date when the shipping would occur, two months ahead of when it occurred. I was out by a week.

I brought up Evergrande and was mocked. That is still out there. The Olympics, it'll have no affect they said:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-08/australia-iron-ore-exports-to-china-cool-compounding-price-drop
    IO prices have no chance in rising until May next year and that's not taking into account Vale.

One the 10c support was broken I said it would fall to 6.3c (?). It came with in 0.2c before rising again.
    I have called 3.3c for this stock and explained why. It is heading that way. And no chance of not stopping unless this BOD does something substantial. This company has had years of excuses and now a failure. Sentiment is bad and unforgiving.

So don't call me a troll because of being a realist. Wake up dreamer!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3772/3772630-470639fdb7df53a2772b68ead81cd3a7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $22.79K 1.262M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5730763 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 7860615 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.