KAI 11.1% 1.0¢ kairos minerals limited

Ann: Large Gold System Identified - Update - Roe Hills, page-88

1. 2,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 952
    Yeah Black Cat. It was on a small mining operation run by a friend of a friend. He had already pushed and rehabilitated the area he allowed me to detect.
    He has a small one man operation that he mines in between hiring out his dozer to clear fence lines and do rehab work for other mining companies.

He has signs telling prospectors to stay off his land as he used to have people going out there when he was away from his mining lease.

I noticed some of the land close to his mine was dropped last year and has since been applied for again. He had intended to apply for some of the ground himself but he was too slow. It may have been taken up again by the same company using a subsidiary company. I will take out a 40e and have a look around in a couple of months if time allows me to do it.

I spent a few days detecting the rehab area and managed to find about an ounce of nuggets. It's the first time I had seen conglomerate nuggets, though thought nothing of it at the time.

I found about 10 ounces on land held by AUR late last year north of Meeka. Most of the gold there has ironstone and quartz in the gold, though I found a pure 83g nugget in a gravel pit. This is where I usually detect so know very little about gold from other areas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $19.33K 1.953M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1753303 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5520510 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.