AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

I really can’t get my head around the complete disconnect...

1. 2,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    I really can’t get my head around the complete disconnect between the increase in gold price and the lack of appreciation of market caps for goldies. There has been a prolonged lag which you would assume will be taken up to some degree at some point. For those that think there that the increase in gold prices has no affect on Antipa because we are not currently a producer I couldn’t disagree more. We are currently in the midst of proving up more gold reserves particularly around our flagship Minyari project. The core reason for doing this is to bolster the case of possibly developing a stand alone mining operation which would no doubt be a company defining scenario. The higher the gold price the better this standalone project stacks up and with that the better likelihood of negotiating a favourable debt facility of some sort to get this project up and running. The higher the gold price goes and the more we find prior to completing the final pre feasibility study the more compelling this standalone operation will look. I believe when the study is finally completed the project will look very lucrative. Therefore the gold price has a significant impact on the future of Antipa and right at the moment it looks very encouraging.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $79.14K 7.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 8737908 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 8474856 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.35 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 1656611
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.