DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Friday arvo musings....Remember FOMO.... almost as far gone as...

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1744
    Friday arvo musings....rolleyes.png

Remember FOMO.... almost as far gone as Scomo. eek.png
    They both disappeared along with ZIRP.... 'zero interest rate policy'.wink.png
    And they were both there with TINA..... 'there is no alternative'.... aka 'don't fight the Fed' what.png.... and QE, quantitative easing. sneaky.png

There were a few more as well that have very quickly disappeared.

DRE @ 15c was there..... when there was still more than a little FOMO about..... with 20c plus SP projections etc.
    I'm sure most if not all have thought about that a few times.confused.png

The world we live in today seems a long way from those heady days.

ZIRP has been replaced with crippling interest rates.... given how cheap borrowing was not so long ago.
    It has affected everything.
    Worldwide.... purchasing power has been hammered.... inflation rising...ppl struggling.
    EV sales have dropped, wind power turbines slowed etc.
    The demand for REE's has dropped frown.png.... we all know that, doesn't mean it's not needed or won't be needed.

Some would claim this discovery is not economical.... I think the scale and time factor will make it economical.
    Critical mineral security is more important than ever... Chris Bowen mentioned again the relevance and importance of this 2 days ago.

DRE have a huge resource.... if the carbs come in with lge multi metal deposits.... hang on.... big game changer.biggrin.png

REE's are, as is the good ship Dreadnought.... in the doldrums.
    It's a cycle.... we can huff n puff about this and that.... won't do any good until the wind is in the sails again.

This 40 m/t resource is real, it's a major discovery.
    DRE are explorers.... they looked, they found.... the geo's have an award for the discovery..... congrats.

What more can an investor hope for.... oh that's right... we're drilling for high grade gold.... "my little pretty".
    Gold is always the go to in times of trouble.
    If push comes to shove.... DRE could self fund future exploration... with luck.

That's my half glass full.

Remember... the tide always changes and the breeze always returns.
    WA... one of the worlds best mining jurisdictions.... and DRE have an essential security supply discovery.

I'll finish with TINA.... damn she was a good singer.tongue.pngrolleyes.pngcool.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $11.55K 657.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 4806965 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1669810 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 766157
Last updated 15.50pm 13/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.