CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    Hi Columbo500,

Here Here.. Totally agree 100%

Unfortunately, all of these delays have been as a result of MLM management.

In July 2018 the Shareholder Action Group (SAG) told MLM that the merger was a bad deal.

In October the SAG tried to have a joint meeting (S249D application)with the Companys AGM. This was rejected twice by the MLM board. Consequently the SAG had to apply for a 249F meeting. This was delayed by the MLM board for 3 weeks whilst the SAG tried to obtain a copy of the Company's share Register from the MLM board.

The delaying tactics by MLM board allowed them to call the EGM for the merger on 7/1/19 thus avoiding shareholder voting on whether they were fit to remain on the board.

Because of the delay, the SAG was unable to call it's meeting before the end of 2018.

We appreciate your frustration with the the continual back and forth banter, but the the SAG has tried and tried to resolve this matter and the MLM board have resisted and resisted to be accountable to the shareholders.

Consequently when pre-planning for the Urquhart Bauxite mine should be getting undertaken for mine start up in April 2019, MLM board have spent (we estimate) in excess of $250,000 in legal, PR and other costs of shareholders money to stop SAG from calling a meeting so as to give you the shareholder an opportunity to vote on an alternate board.

Last week, Jilin Mining P/L the largest shareholder in MLM and the 2nd largest nickel company in China told the SAG that they are voting AGAINST the merger. This reinforced the position of SAG taken since July 2018.

Tomorrow MLM shareholders will be sent SAG's Notice for a General Meeting to be held on 1st February 2019. Finally you will be able to vote whether you want more of the current board or a new board with Directors experienced in bauxite mining to get the company back on track and the share priced back where it should be.
    There are two important things that you need to do over the Christmas / New year period.

For MLM's merger meeting on 7/1/19 vote AGAINST the merger.
    For SAG's meeting on 1/2/19 vote FOR removing the board and installing a new board

Again I apologize, but I can assure you that we did not want this situation, which has been 100% orchestrated by the MLM board to avoid being unaccountable to shareholders.

HO Ho Ho and have a Merry Christmas and hopefully this time next year you are savoring the fruits of a much improved share price.
    Last edited by MalcolmD: 20/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.