MLM 0.00% 1.5¢ metallica minerals limited

OK  Pibo, you  said  you  want  factual  discussion :You  said -...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    OK  Pibo, you  said  you  want  factual  discussion :

You  said - "The money of MLM will not be touched!"

The Experts Report said "Unless current covenantarrangements are renegotiated and/or capital is otherwise raised by the MergedEntity to satisfy working capital covenants for the Pala Loan in Melior, theGoondicum Project willrequire some or all of Metallicas cash balance. In these circumstances some orall of the cash balance held by Metallica will not be available for otheractivities- Pg 8 

You said - "Also the statements here in the board about the immense debts on the part of MLR are simply wrong"

The Experts Report said -

“While Metallica has no interest bearing debt, Melior has material debts.The Pala Loan

(currentlydrawn to approximately US$15.1 million or A$20.5 million post the second tranche

drawdown in November 2018) and the Hainan WenshengLoan (currently drawn to

approximately US$2.5 million or A$3.5million) are material liabilities - Pg 8

You said - "So if the merger once is approved by 2/3 of the MLM shareholders"

I say - It requires 1/2 of shareholders to approve the merger share issue but 3/4 for the name change

You  said - " it would only be logical if the opponents of the merger throw all (!) of their shares onto the market, since they can no longer identify with the value."

I say - Yep and mine will be first on the sell queue

Keep in mind Pibo that the "material  debt"  from the Report is as at November '18. How much will it be by the time they are (if they are) cash flow positive ? It would be costing a bomb running that operation 24/7.

Good luck with your investing and have a Merry Xmas

Cheers - Surfydad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $1.662K 110.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 426464 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.