LOM 0.00% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Large Kimberlitic Signature Defined at L259, page-71

1. 3,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    After this mornings announcement we had....."hold on to your hats" "wow" "oh my god" "holy sheet" and a few other exuberant posts
    One more defining post said "don't get over excited" we all knew we had a kimberlite at L259, this announcement is only telling us an approximate size,yet to be fully assessed

Good as it may be what we need now is a review of the JORC to take into account recent recoveries at Block 6 and have a reassessment

I am interested to know how why and when the company is able to announce to the market that L259 is commercially diamondiferous
    How does this happen and what parties are involved in the classification process

The bottom line is for the company to get the LOMOBs well over the line and converted which will provide up to 20million in the accounts

Sometime we are to expect the EM figures which I believe will push the probability of a commercially diamondiferous to the forefront of expectations
    With Type 11a diamonds scattered over block 8 and bloc 6 the chances must be very high

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.