LOM 11.1% 4.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Large Kimberlitic Signature Defined at L259, page-82

1. 1,003 Posts.
    I agree with you, this is as low as its going to be and has been for weeks, give or take 2 to 5 c.
    reality is that 2 to 5 to 6 to 8c, for me means nothing, because when this goes well whether you bought at 30 or 38c who cares, we saw the last run BOOM 60c over night " sort of ".

Basically, the drill rig landing will be another TICK
    Then results TICK
    What impact these have on the SP ??

The big one is obvious confirmation of commercial value, again based on what has been pulled out so far that is very likely to be confirmed, time frame is the tricky one, up until a month ago I was thinking 12 to 15 months to go, I will revise this to 3 to 12 months.

What could catch many unawares is TH cash offer from De beers or the likes.

Then OOPS DOH, simple, missed the boat...

Personally the SP means nothing to me, it is not an indicator of the true potential, its people playing games. The games are slowing up now its getting real.

PS AKTORI, QUOTE :

""I am interested to know how why and when the company is able to announce to the market that L259 is commercially diamondiferous
    How does this happen and what parties are involved in the classification process.""

The how can be answered I assume, maybe ecat88 ??, but the when well if only we knew..

RISK V REWARD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.004(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 4.0¢ 3.6¢ $2.679K 67.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 56526 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.