ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    Oops, I made typo 's in my above posting. Should be .......there is no way on Gods green earth ( as the saying goes) that significant faulting of some kind will not be present across our lease areas. Or in other words, every reason to expect similar faulting extends into our lease areas. Aside from this, the southern extremity area of our tenement that is adjacent to RDNs and AZS's souther boundaries remains a large unknown at the moment, due to sand cover obscuring what lies below. Personally I would rather we put more exploartion focus on our Andover leases than the Pinderi lease, for the moment at least. I would like to see what fault maps we have for this southern area ( maybe in the WA Government Geological records ?) and any magnetics for this area which can point to probable faulting. Would also like an update on the Heritage Clearance work for the area. Has it started, is it complete, when can we expect to hear something ?. Info in real time would be much more appreciated than waiting for Quarterlies. RDN announcements providing regular updates including on Heritage progress matters is a good template to follow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.