SGQ 0.00% 1.8¢ st george mining limited

@Corker ... I hope you realise that St George have not mentioned...

1. 8,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7618
    @Corker ... I hope you realise that St George have not mentioned the word 'spodumene' in any of their announcements. The only 'lithium' they have an indication of, in very minor amounts is lepidolite.

Perhaps you should go and ask management at Mt Holland or a geologist there how much the lepidolite is worth. I can save you the time as there are already a couple of companies on the ASX based on lepidolite and there SP has gone nowhere even thought they have good lepidolite resources..

Be very wary here as the biggest promoters of this dog stock are insiders or people closely attached to insiders. No real investor would be bullish on such a poor performance stock, that has talked up 'nothing' for over a decade. The Mcap is still way out of whack with similar other juniors with no resource of any kind, just exploration ground.

You would think that ground they had already poked hundreds of holes into and come up with nothing substantial, would in fact be LESS likely to have a discovery compared to other juniors with ground no-one had ever poked a hole in.

Remember companies like WA1 found material mineralisation with the first 2 holes into new ground and you could have bought into it the day after discovery announcement for under 50c, now $12+... (I hold WA1). The big money is not made in penny dreadfuls that continually find nothing, it's made by jumping aboard a company that finds something substantial very early on.
    The record of this mob, is not too good in finding anything, across several junior train wrecks..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $2.752K 155.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 270000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 83089 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 151836
Last updated 10.38am 02/05/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.