SGQ 0.00% 1.8¢ st george mining limited

@silverlake ... not sure what you are on about.. GAL, I don't...

1. 8,682 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7618
    @silverlake ... not sure what you are on about..
    GAL, I don't hold, never have
    LTR, don't hold never have
    IGO, use to hold over a decade ago, made good money, sold many years ago.

Have a look at CHN, one I've never held... You could have bought in the days after discovery for well under 50c, price then did 20 bags, now returned back just under $1 at the low point.

My point is that the big money is made AFTER the decent discovery, often at a price that looks high compared to anything that the company has shown before. People are often scared to buy at this new high and lots of existing holders sell out for a sudden gain, hence the volume is often high upon a new discovery.

The risking of a decent sum on a junior explorer without anything material, is just amateurish stupidity. There are plenty of companies in the same boat, many with much lower Mcaps and just as good odds of finding anything..

I originally bought into SGQ when the nickel discovery looked like something really good, but when it turned out not so good, jumped out. I've been in this stock more than once and made very good money one time, a little bit another time, and a small loss one other time. I had to do a lot of research to work out the company was making out the nickel spots were a lot larger than reality. Plus they drilled the same spots from multiple angles without being clear it was all the same small blob of mineralisation.
    There was never any hope of mining any of the tiny deposits, yet management made out there was with the scoping study investigations, then never bothered to release the findings of the resource drill out. Once they drilled a 4m X 5M target around 400m deep, distant from other minor finds, as if this could ever prove meaningful......

With a management deliberately trying to make a mountain out of a molehill with the nickel, why would anyone bother trusting the same mob again?? They clearly showed their MO.

Notice the hype around the lithium, now around the REE with today's announcement. Why should anyone believe them?? How good is 2,000PPM TREO?? Basically not that good when a company like WA1 is showing grades of 16,000ppm TREO (with 4% niobium on top of that, plus 12-18% P2O5 also on top)...

So what type of shareholder are you @silverlake a rank amateur that's held this for years despite failure after failure or associated with management somehow??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $2.752K 155.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 270000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 83089 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 151836
Last updated 10.38am 02/05/2024 ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.