PM1 0.00% 3.8¢ pure minerals limited

Hi all, Just a quick scan on the markets..... Well, each...

1. 17,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    Hi all,

Just a quick scan on the markets.....

Well, each individual has different needs and approach to investing and trading..... it is a little disappointing to see the SP drift backwards after such an interesting taste of what we might achieve at Morrissey Hill.... keep an eye on SEG... it's the key for our own exploration and future drilling.

But, take this as a advantage to you.... if you can obviously.   If you can, you might have the opportunity to add to your core... this is no advise...just to be clear here.

I'm after the success of the main play : MANGANESE

There are so much going on..... North America - USA with deficit in manganese..... South Africa with the monarchies and  cobalt.... the substitute and the most important, the economic advantage is manganese.

Pay close attention on this interview from Martin Kepman - Ceo of Manganese X....  he quite sums up pretty well the opportunities and the current manganese market.

The first 30 seconds of the video you will only understand if you speak dutch... the rest is in english obviously.

Lastly, we will only succeed IMHO, if you have HIGH GRADES and QUANTITY... so be aware of it... and understand that this is a SPEC......

I'm off to bed... too late here... or should I say early... lol   enjoy the video and your weekend....

take care

cheers

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.