ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1304
    perfect... hold if you are comfortable... as the post before you says that the previous drilling all turned out to show decent hits of Ni/Cu at surface... that cannot just be two holes that had some Ni?Cu and we drilled right into them the first time and nothing more is out there that can be found...

that to me says that we had beginner's luck and no more now... yes, I am a bit concerned that the wider market has taken a total back seat after this ann... to an untrained eye like me, it seems to show that we are on to something... all it needs is quantifying now... ommercial if above 0.5-0.8% overall grade and anything below it will need more work to be proven up or a huge price increase in Ni (Cu is already galloping along toward $3 and hopefully beyond - and it has been more steady in rise compared to the wild Ni swings)...

I have bet a bit more than I normally would but that again is my risk profile... been here for a while and I am happy to see the initial results over the last 18 months to warrant a decent parcel...

the smoking gun will now be the PRE RESULT volume... hope the management is able to keep a tight leak proof ship like it has been able to do so far... a volume of 2 million+ BEFORE the ann with swing in either direction will mean a massive leak...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.