LKE 6.98% 4.0¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Large maiden 4.4mt LCE resource estimate for Kachi Project, page-32

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63

Hi jibbybagger That might not be as bad as it seems. A bit out of my depth but IF the options are not exercised and they fall away there would seem to be recourse to the "slow drip" capital raise of $4.9 million Acuity Capital placement over 29 months. (if I understood the arrangement correctly?) One would expect that the potential dilution effect of the options had been factored into the share price by larger investors and might be something less over the 29 months

Perhaps someone has noticed the same and might comment.?

I expect that at the Company has an obligation to inform the market of progressive drawdowns of the Acuity Capital facility.

The $500,000 Shareholder loan at the beginning of the month also somehow fits into the puzzle.

I do not usually comment or speculate on the share price but have been trying to understand the reason for the apparently unnecessary trading pause / halt earlier in the month and the equally unusual late afternoon release of the maiden resource announcement with only 30 minutes trading left in the day.

There has been a very distinct common pattern for each of the last five trading days in pre open orders, trading, after 4,00 pm trades and overnight shifts in buy orders.  If the same pattern is already shaping up this morning and the share price at days end seems to be predictable.

So close to the option exercise date it might not be unrelated.

A bit beyond me, I wonder if  others have noticed a pattern ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.003(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $66.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $753.4K 18.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 731925 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 760271 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.