JBY 11.5% 14.5¢ james bay minerals limited

Ann: Large outcropping pegmatite dykes identified at Aqua, page-6

1. 2,838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 818
    What smells? James Bay Minerals is one of the few junior companies in the JB that consistently posts progress updates, and their management team has a strong and credible track record. It's evident that the tenements surrounding them are highly prospective. Yes, satellite images would've picked up the outcropping, which is precisely why they've been surveying the area. However, what isn't common knowledge is the fact that this outcropping might be part of the extensive pegmatite field recently discovered by another junior explorer at its Cancet West Project. Based on their actions, I find it improbable that they'd rush into a capital raising before drilling. It seems more likely that they'd wait for a round of positive assay results. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. I've had my share of stocks that didn't pan out the way I hoped, like AGY, which I sold at 60c when I realized it wasn't progressing as expected. That said, I don't make it a habit to visit AGY forums and criticize it just for the sake of it, like you seem to be doing here. As for James Bay Minerals, it's still early days, and calling it one way or the other is premature. It remains a speculative play which is reflected in the market cap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JBY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.849M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $7.969K 53.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32459 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 16777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JBY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.