ERM 3.85% 5.4¢ emmerson resources limited

Quirkus, I have been a long term holder of this stock...

1. 1,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Quirkus,
    I have been a long term holder of this stock (potentially one of the original holders) and believe that they may find the big one, one day. I would guess that I have seen more ups and downs on this stock than you??
    Now I generally believe that the story is a positive story, definitely lots of potential.
    As a shareholder I have every right to question the methods that management are using (yes I am frustrated that they cannot sell the story) and I will continue to do so, that is my right. Believe me I am the first one to eat humble pie if I am proven wrong, note I am yet to be proven wrong though.
    Just because you believe everything that you see and hear does not mean that I have to, I will make a judgement call on the company in good time, what I do not need is you telling me to sell out....that my friend is quite laughable!! Let's have discussion on the company for sure but if I do not agree with you then can you please refrain from telling me to take my bat and ball and go home.
    I am sure we are here for the same reason, some of us think the progress of the company thus far is acceptable whilst others do not....with the current share price I think more support the latter, but that is my opinion.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $28.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $36.20K 673.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3708 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 72625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.