ERM 3.17% 6.5¢ emmerson resources limited

Speckman,, What I can't work out is why someone would hold on...

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Speckman,,

What I can't work out is why someone would hold on that long and continue to bag management, their marketing, their strategies, their announcements,, and continue to hold stock whilst they think the 'progress of the company is unacceptable".

Unacceptable.

There are over 2000 ASX listed companies,,
    Just sayin,,, if I felt the same way you do, I would vote with my "sell button"... ...,

I've started, and run, and sold small businesses similar in personnel numbers to ERM.. and none of them were overnight successes,, none of them were without schedules that went awry, and none of them went exactly to the business plan or model, and were often held up by slow third parties or events not totally under my control..

Like these guys I worked my butt off trying to make incremental business developments, avoiding too much risk, or cash flow issues.. planning at some stage to capitalize on my efforts.

I think they're doing a great job..

At least I guess I didn't have to put up with a mountain of public admin red tape, and a handful of disgruntled shareholders that could easily exit with the push of a button.

I simply don't get it. Apologies if I've offended.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.002(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $35.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.3¢ $41.97K 648.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.