ERM 3.17% 6.5¢ emmerson resources limited

Speckman,, to answer one of your other questions.. I have been...

1. 1,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Speckman,, to answer one of your other questions..
    I have been following ERM for a few years, although not as long as you.. correct.

However, I've taken a keen interest in significant shareholders moving in and out of the register (amongst other things.. - for a few reasons)

Your suggestion that those guys have left the room long ago "12 months" is incorrect, and irrespective of whether you follow charts or not, they show some interesting history..

Have a look at the ERM chart together with volumes shown below (circled),, and tie it up with Chinovas exit.. ASX notice November 2016 actually...

Their timing threw a nice spanner in the works at the time, when the SP was developing some momentum,  (as Starks did for about a year or two before that breaking out of the 4.5 -5c range - I remember it well) ,,,,  
    So just as momentum was building (in Tech analysis we call what happened here a Breakout above 17c,,, implying good things to come, SP wise anyway,  all being equal,) ,,,,

Well the Chinova sale did have a lot to do with the suppression of the share price at the time , and anyone thinking at the time they might buy... perhaps thought twice,, and any sharemarket or brokerage newsletter editor that thought it would be a good buy perhaps thought twice after Chinova crushed the breakout.

So Rob Bills goes back to bat for the umpteenth time to try to build the market awareness.. I imagine he's part working now on ensuring results do the talking..

The way I see it ,,, a million oz find will raise the SP to about 35c +,, etc etc ... small finds at Edna Beryl building the resource to 1moz will also see the SP to high 20's,,, hopefully,,  irrespective of who decides they want to enter or exit the top 20 shareholders list or not..

That's just two possible opportunities.. there's quite a few of those in the pipeline over the next few months..
    upload_2017-7-25_22-16-40.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.5¢
Change
0.002(3.17%)
Mkt cap ! $35.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.3¢ $41.97K 648.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.