FHS 14.3% 0.6¢ freehill mining limited.

Agree 100% mate...but when you make a comment about a...

1. 1,214 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Agree 100% mate...but when you make a comment about a "contradiction" that simply doesn't exist right now, then it needs to be called for what it is. Trying to to pick holes when you can't even find the company guidance on the matter doesn't make you a credible source IMO.

The quote noted by Reflector was "refinement and execution of the PFS to deliver commercial operations"....not "Delivery" of the PFS. Its perfectly reasonable and ordinary course to refine a document on the path to production post its initial release. Things may change in 2021 as a result of, for example, the mining approval and any conditions attached, the Environmental Study variables, the price of Iron ore, off-take agreements etc...There are many factors that go into the PFS which then morph into the final decision to mine process. All of which we'll discuss as and when we are told by the company.

I'd be happy to entertain opinions/reasons in January/February of 2021 as to why the PFS wasn't delivered in 2020 as originally stated by the company...not at the start of December though.

This isn't about alternate views based on fact, it's simply premature guessing prior to said guidance.

People are free to speculate till the cows come home as to why they think one thing or the other, but in the absence of fact, they also need to accept people may highlight the gaps in their analysis/guessing games.

Time will tell, but right now, unless they are insiders, the end of 2020 is what Peter and the team are aiming for.

AIMO

GLATH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $18.74K 3.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1800000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 6697736 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FHS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.