FHS 0.00% 0.8¢ freehill mining limited.

Yeah slipping to a close of 58 that we saw 2.5 months ago with a...

1. 387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Yeah slipping to a close of 58 that we saw 2.5 months ago with a next to empty buy side is frustrating. Any momentum that was in existence despite the speculative nature of the stock is evaporating fast. Communication is critical. Especially when ball park dates for intended delivery of particular matters have come and gone. I understand that it is a moving field out there and the El Dorado matters may have split the focus on a team that runs on the whiff of an oily rag, but it dead set doesn't take much to write an A4 dot point document to provide status updates on how things are progressing and what the plan is now.

When you look at he meteoric rise of a lot of juniors and micro caps recently over in WA in the last few months with commodity hunger rising globally and Ore pricing booming, it doesn't surprise that punters are putting their money else where. We have had no Anns providing updates and no PFS to give anyone an idea of the actual feasibility of an operation or a pathway through to production, O and we have no offtake agreement. O and we have a bazillion shares on issue.

The twittersfere doesn't even give FHS any showing with absolutely no vibe out there by anyone on the opportunity that exists. No vibe = no buy side. No buy side = an SP that can slip easily no matter how much opportunity may potentially exist in this Chilean treasure trove.

I think i might report myself for down ramping... Sorry. Just a frustrated individual who doesn't have a direct email address for management, so i can't give them a piece of my mind.... mad.png

If they do release an Ann and it in any way mentions the word Covid i am going to lose my mind. HAHAHAHA... Thank god im in a free carry position, it's the lost opportunity cost that is chewing away at me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7109178 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 13008830 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FHS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.