FHS 0.00% 0.8¢ freehill mining limited.

A bit quiet on here since the AGM. What are people's thoughts...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    A bit quiet on here since the AGM. What are people's thoughts now PFS timing is clear(er)?

What do @Affiliated and @norfolkchance, who were both positive at 7 cents in early Dec (when we had a bit of a back-and-forth here about the PFS delay being on the cards), now think at closer to 5?

The flipside to the timing slip-up is the cash balance accumulated from the hefty insider options exercising during Q4; meaning no near-term price overhang from having to tip the hat again having spent most of Mr Ross's $$$$.

As for the core iron project fundamentals.... even with the AGM and quarterly commentary on mining method and met testing, aren't we in the dark about what the PFS might eventually show at Yerbas Buenas (capex, mining & processing costs, off-take terms, etc.)? And is chasing copper and gold at El Dorado going to be helpful to the near-term magnetite production story that ppl first came in for?

Hard to price the shares at this point in time. The mag project with a small, low-grade, I+I resource, but no confirmation whatsoever of economic feasibility, should give a valuation back-stop. But where? 2 cents? 2.5? Depends on a lot of unknowns, incl Fe prices.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FHS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 7109178 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 13008830 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FHS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.