CXO 2.35% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

For what it's worth there was a massive sell-off when CXO...

1. 401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    For what it's worth there was a massive sell-off when CXO released news of rock chip samples at the Finniss lithium project:

Core Exploration Ltd is pleased to announce that initial sampling of the Mt Finniss Mine (the largest historically producing pegmatite mine in the Northern Territory) within the Finniss Lithium Project has identified spodumene and other lithium minerals with lithium grades up to 0.8% Li2O.
    http://www.abnnewswire.net/press/en/83709/

They explained that the samples contained low levels of lithium due to weathering and that it held great potential for the area. A LOT OF HOLDERS BAULKED and SOLD.

Grants ended up holding a resource that may give CXO a DSO project to fund further drilling... now they have found RC samples over Ringwood with 0.16% lithium, which is a huge pegmatite body, so it will take time to find the goods. Let's see if CXO proves those who have baulked and sold again, wrong. CXO geos have been most effective at Finniss and I look forward to them hitting the targets as they learn about this new system.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.3¢ $766.9K 9.097M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1422995 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 273485 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.