LIT 10.0% 1.8¢ lithium australia limited

Ann: Large-Scale Pilot Plant study exceeds design criteria, page-132

1. 817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Thank you to the LPD holders for providing some improved discussion. I may not agree with everything.

ANSTO was a good track record with providing innovation and mining processing solutions, and I accept their finding on HF with Sileach.

The nature of discussions on Hot Copper was different last year ( I held both LPD and LIT then) when European Metals (EMH) was keen to build an L-max processing plant in Czech Republic. However, EMH made the decision to use another conventional and less efficient processing method and discussions on this forum changed. It would have given both LPD and LIT a boost. I am sure LIT is looking at another L-max opportunity soon.

Investors want results and JV partners want to see a reliable profit margin. I have tried talking to investors over the years and am shocked to find most do not want to hear the details of how processes work. They just want to know the resource quality and the end results. Many say it is too much information to remember!!! Sad but true.

The bottom line is; there are some new lithium mines moving towards construction and both LIT and LPD (which LIT has a vote of confidence with the L-max and about 15% share holding) to capitalise on the opportunities.

Investing is speculation but believe LIT & LPD have a good chance of becoming producers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $38.43K 2.096M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1872274 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 440605 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.