FIN 12.5% 0.9¢ fin resources limited

it is my understanding that these outcroppings are more...

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    it is my understanding that these outcroppings are more impressive that the ones WC8 found prior to drilling...

This is what Wildcat say on their website...

"Thirty-eight (38) outcropping pegmatites have been mapped across the Tabba Tabba tenement package and some of these are demonstrated to contain high-grade lithium mineralisation. Field checking by Wildcat has confirmed extensive pegmatites as detailed by detailed geological mapping from the 1980’s. Wildcat believes that the pegmatites have strong potential to host lithium mineralisation."

This is what FIN state in their last ann:

Fin’s maiden fieldwork programme has identified abundant spodumene crystalswithin a broad pegmatite outcrop at Cancet West, located 45 kms west ofWinsome Resources (WR1:ASX) Cancet lithium deposit (Cancet) and 100 kms westof Patriot Battery Metal’s (PMT.ASX) Corvette Lithium Deposit (Corvette).

• At least 5 pegmatite bodies were identified outcropping across the western andeastern blocks of Cancet West with approximate total strike lengths of each outcropranging from 200 to 400 meters. These pegmatite bodies may extend for significantdistances, along strike and below surface.

• Large, up to 30cm long green spodumene crystals, trace lepidolite, coarsemuscovite, tourmaline, blue-green beryl, coarse red garnets and megacrysticfeldspars were mapped within one of the pegmatite outcrops. Lichen cover over anumber of the outcrops made it difficult to identify some minerals, textures andmegacryst grain sizes. However, all outcrops were mapped as hosting megacrysticfeldspar crystals over 15 cm in length and pockets of coarse quartz zones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.843M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $2.17K 255K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.