NVA 2.33% 22.0¢ nova minerals limited

Ann: Large Surface Gold Anomalies Identified at Revelation, page-25

1. 5,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    The 3D models are certainly good for transparency/trust. Seeing which holes hit, which holes missed, and just how optimistic the inferred resources are.

We've yet to turn a corner that would make me rush to buy more. Eg. if we hit something strong at Train which I expect to cause a big jump in NPV.

South results - slight positive.
    Train - negative/neutral, causing delays until next season.
    North - pending
    Valley - pending
    Surface samples - quite positive at Trumpet, including antimony, but not as exciting for the SP as actual drill results.
    Revelation, Shoeshine, Stibium - slight positive - being lower priority targets, likely to sit on the back-burner other than surface sampling.
    Studies - slight positive - room to deliver improvements to SS2's processes.

That's enough to stop the SP fall, as it's quite different than previously downgrading RPM, which was a strong negative.

But there was no news exciting enough to drive lots of buying. Needs some strong results outside of known resources, or within the Valley inferred to cause that. Needs to be stronger than South's numbers. North/Valley results have the potential to move the SP - being important resources in SS2's NPV calculations. North even has an extra later of opportunity - if the re-assaying showed strong antimony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $47.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $1.21K 5.638K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1278 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 689 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.