EMC 4.17% 12.5¢ everest metals corporation ltd

Agree Coto, but when I first invested in this “gold mine” I...

1. 1,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1916
    Agree Coto, but when I first invested in this “gold mine” I thought there was real potential to become part of a successful gold mining operation in Twenty Seven Corp (TSC, now EMC).  The company was conducting much drilling with “very promising” results and they had several million cash for continued operation…

Fast forward a few years to the present where it was just made public that the results of a recent drilling were “very promising” and they have several million cash for continued operation…

In other words it would appear that zero progress has been made to align with the original mission and the vision of the  Board of Directors.  I have read so many drilling reports that I could probably find the pay dirt on my own at some of the sites…   

The problem with this company is that management is hesitant to roll up their sleeves and figure out how to mine gold instead of following red hearings across the road.  Gold mining requires gold miners that know how to create and operate a placer mining facility; Please, forget about the ancillary products and focus on gold itself…

I really hope you are right, I was hoping that the recent restructure would change the trajectory and actually return the focus to mining gold.  Gold mining is not cheap and it is a lot of hard work which makes me wonder if the current management is up to the task.  For example a good wash plant (needed to process the ore) can cost well over $1M by itself and is just a start…

Perhaps it is time to put the extraneous opportunities on hold and focus on the original vision of putting gold in the box.  Life changing gold in the form of dividends will only be possible if we actually mine the ground…. JMHO…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $20.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $99.69K 808.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 100192 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.23pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ 57120
Last updated 15.23pm 14/06/2024 ?
EMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.